Hobby Gas 20% CO2 / Argon Mix:
- Cylinder content 10L at 200bar
- Cylinder size 76cm * 15cm
- Cylinder content 2m3
- 80% Argon , 20% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding mild steel Material thickness between 6mm – 14mm
- For use on thin materials.
- Low splatter and good weld appearance.
- Usable in all positions.
- Also suitable for pulsed arc and robotic use.
- Our cylinders are equivalent to 30 x 600ml disposable cylinders or 18 x 1L disposable cylinders.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquid
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- Refundable deposit of £55.00 , which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
Applications and Uses
- Air Craft Maintainance
- Automotive and Garage Services
- Car body Repairs
- MIG welding
- Farming maintainance
- Maintainance enginneers
- Motor racing teams
- Ship maintainance
- Maintainance Engineers
- Welding ,Heating, Cutting, Brazing of Metals
Air Products Cougar 5
All cylinders are owned, maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid any confusion later on.